Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Personalised Cupcakes


'Hmmm....."what shall I give my son's kindy teacher for her birthday?" Flowers and chocolates are an option, but I want to make her feel really special. She has been a fabulous teacher.'


These were my thoughts last year. Ziggy's teacher was amazing and I really wanted her to know how much we appreciated her.


I had some cupcake toppers printed with a "Happy Birthday Mrs Powell" message and balloon images. They were printed in her favourite colours. We also baked the cakes in metallic cases to match.


She was so delighted when we presented them to her (with flowers!). She went to her parent's for dinner that night and took them there to show off and share!!


Feel free to borrow my idea. These cupcakes are 3.50 each at the time of writing.







www.sweetdeliveries.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for placing a comment on this Blog.