Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Night Cupcake Class

Once again we had fun decorating our cupcakes last evening. Laura has sent a very nice comment which I thought I would share with all of you. Thank you Laura,

"Hello Ladies, I just wanted to say a BIG thanks for the fantastic cupcake classes. I"ve taken the rest of the year class schedule, and made some copies and attached your cards to them for the girls at my gym, who just went nuts over the cakes last week, can't wait for today's reaction, I think they may faint. LOL

Thanks for being such wonderful ladies and making us feel like family, not just a body in a class. Can't wait for the cupcake tower cake class, and the Christmas classes!
Lots of love Lauraxxx




www.sweetdeliveries.com.au

1 comment:

  1. The cupcake classes must be filling fast. I will have to make my bookings for October

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for placing a comment on this Blog.