Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ganache


What would the world be without ganache? It is rich, velvety, glossy and oh so easy to use!
Ganache transforms a sweet little cupcake into a sumptuous treat. I keep it simple. Equal parts chocolate and cream. Bring the cream to bubble stage and remove from the heat. Stir in even sized chocolate pieces. My favourite part is the stirring. Watching the cream gradually become brown and then....suddenly, I have a bowl filled with molten bliss! I like to cover my ganache and leave it at room temperature overnight, but if you are short of time you can pop it into the fridge. The rest is up to you!









www.sweetdeliveries.com.au

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering...what a perfectly delectable description

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for placing a comment on this Blog.